A reputable company is in search for a knowledgeable, thorough Agronomist who can develop better farming practices. The Agronomist will conduct research and field checks, take samples and make observations, perform tests, and identify and solve problems related to the use of specialized products, such as pesticides, fertilizers, etc.
• Provide leadership and vision to fertilizer initiatives.
• Provide day-to-day management in the implementation of soil fertility initiatives by supervising and supporting project leaders.
• Fertilizer application recommendation per crop and soil type
• General knowledge on plant nutrition
• Perform other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agriculture, Soil Science- Fertility and Plant Nutrition, Soil Chemistry or any other related field
• More education and experience may be preferred.
• Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Must have 3 years of experience or more.
How to apply
Pls send your CVS and cover letters to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 30th June 2019